Water Weight: What You Need To Know
Are you working hard to achieve your weight loss goal? If you are weight scale is constant then some exercise and healthy habits can help you to lose a few pounds.
But what if you’re very close to your target weight, and suddenly you gained pound again in an overnight! However, these fluctuations on the scale could be due to water weight and not fat loss.
So now the question raised is what water weight is? We all know that we have 50-60% of the water in our body. If your body had more than that water, then this weight is called water weight.
After reading this article people out there who all are struggling with weight issue can find out is it water weight or fat, what is water weight, how to lose water weight and the best water pills for you. So keep reading
4 Facts of Water Weight: You Must Know
- You can’t lose water weight the same way you lose fat weight
- When your water level increase in the body, then it can cause puffiness and bloat in the body, especially in the arms, abdomen, and legs.
- Your weight may be fluctuated by 2 to 4 pound in a day if you have water retention.
- In some severe cases, Edema can be symptoms of kidney disease or heart failure. But by changing your lifestyle and some exercise, it will go away.
What is the Difference Between Water Weight and Fat Weight?
- One heavy meal won’t make you fat right away. But bloating and swelling for a long time can be a Water Weight.
- As per Dietitian Monica Reinagel told on Livestrong, “To gain just one pound of fat you would have to eat 3500 calories more than what you need. It takes several weeks for Fat Weight to build up in your body.
- But if you are gaining weight in a short amount of time, then it may be a Water Weight
- Fat weight is not as easy to lose as water weight.
- If you press your swollen skin and it gets hollow for a while, then it is water weight. For Fat weight, it won’t happen.
What Can Cause Water Retention?
If you have gained weight in a couple of days and shows you a drastic change in your weight, then it might be water retention.
When you build up excess fluids in the body, then its called water retention, which is also known as Edema. It occurs in the circulatory system or within tissue or blood vessels. There are a number of reasons why it happens; many of them are not severe. But some of them can be a cause of kidney or heart failure.
There are plenty of factors that can cause Edema. What are they lets find out?
- Consuming High Amounts Of Sodium Or Carbohydrates,
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- Hormones Imbalance
- Eating High Salt-Laden Foods
- Lack of Exercise
- Excess Sweating
- Some kind of medication Or even the weather can cause water retention in the body
How much water should you drink according to your body Capacity?
- Take your weight (in pounds) and divide that by 2.2.
- Multiply that number depending on your age: If you’re younger than 30, multiply by 40. If you’re between 30-55, multiply by 35. If you’re older than 55, multiply by 30.
- Divide that sum by 28.3.
- Your total is how many ounces of water you should drink each day. Divide that number by 8 to see your result in cups.
What are the Benefits of Water Pills?
People who suffer from Edema or water retention must take water pills. These pills will help to flush out all the stubborn fluids.
It will also remove the excess salt and water, which allows your heart pumps more efficiently and even support for proper functioning. Water pill will not only help you to lose weight but also use to treat high blood pressure as well.
Top 4 Water Pills – You Must Try
#1 Advanta Natural Diuretic Water Pill
Advanta natural water retention pills are for me and women both. These water pills are made from natural plant extracts. It will help you to achieve healthy fluid balance gently without any unpleasant side effects. These capsules are enriched with vitamin B6 and Potassium. It also enriched with fluid balance-enhancing vitamins and minerals to make getting rid of excess water in the body more efficient. Click here to buy Advanta Natural Diuretic Water Pill
GNC Bodydynamix Water Pill will help to regulate excess water and also help to improve bloating within few days. This water shedding formula has a stimulant-free all-natural herbal blend which helps to regulate the water balance. It also enhanced with prebiotics and vital electrolytes. Click here to buy GNC Bodydynamix Water Pill.
Now Foods Water-Out is a blend of herbs and nutrients which is formulated to support healthy urinary tract function and proper bodily fluid balance. It enriched with Dandelion, which has been traditionally used to support the maintenance of water equilibrium. It also contains Uva Ursi and Juniper, which have been used historically by herbalists to support a healthy urinary tract. Click here to buy Now Foods Water-Out
#4 GNC Total Waterex Diet Supplement
Waterex will help you shed off the extra weight around your waste by helping you get rid of the excessive water. It is an all-natural supplement which has vital nutrients such as magnesium and potassium. It is also blended with a blend of antioxidant-rich-fruit and herbal extracts. GNC Total Waterex Diet regulates the level of water and fluid in the body. This formula has quickly balanced the water level in the body. Click here to buy GNC Total Waterex Diet Supplement.
Many people struggled with weight issues. Unfortunately, they don’t know what is the leading cause of weight gain.
Now, you have a clear idea of what is water weight. And supplements can tackle this problem using a powerful formula to help you stay healthy.
To take these benefits, you have to find the ideal product, and in this article, we have featured four water pills that can be of tremendous help to lose weight. All are safe and effective and an ideal deal with water retention in a natural way.
If you really want to shed water weight, don’t forget to drink a lot of water and follow a healthy lifestyle. Do some exercise, and some walk would be more helpful to lose weight.