5 Powerful Yoga Asanas for Your Gleaming Skin and Hair
Jealous of other women? In this busy life, we also forget to take care of our skin. Daily hectic schedule dirt pollution and stress make our skin our worse.
This kind of lifestyle stress means skin stress. If you are seriously looking for glowing skin and healthy hair, then you need to relax first.
What you have to do is to increase your blood circulation from head to toe, especially for head and face section.
Yoga is the only secret for flawless sink and healthy hair. It works on your body, mind, and soul. Yoga has a fantastic impact on life, and it will make you calm, stress-free.
What Yoga do for Glowing Skin and Healthy Hair?
As we know Yoga encourages the blood circulation, which in turn improve the skin as it feeds the cells the required nutrients and flushes out toxins. The following yoga poses will help to clear acne, reduce dullness, and make your skin and hair healthy.
This Yoga poses also has a lot of other advantages other than making the skin radiance.
What you have to do is just take out some time for yourself and in return, you will get an amazing youthful skin and thick and healthy hair. It will also bring your overall wellness.
Yoga for glowing skin and hair
#1 Padmasana: It is also known as the lotus pose.
How to do the Padmasana?
- Sit with your legs stretched out bend the right knee and place it on the left thigh.
- Repeat the same step with another leg.
- Make sure that the soles of your feet point upwards and heels are close to the
- Place your hand on your knees, close your eyes.
What are the benefits of the lotus pose?
- This asana calms the brain and relaxes the mind
- It helps to relieve your stress, which is amazing for healthy glowing skin and hair.
- This asana helps awaken the Chakras and also makes you more aware of things.
- Padmasan also helps to relieve the menstrual pain
#2 Cobra Pose: The cobra pose is also known as Bhujangasana.
How to do the Bhujangasana?
- Lie down on your stomach with flat toes and in resting position on the floor.
- Place the hand by the side of the shoulder and keep the elbows parallel and close to your body.
- Now breath in slowly lift the head, lift the chest and abdomen as much as you can( you can bend your elbow if it is necessary) But keep your elbow close to your body
- Look upward to the sky and stay there for a while, keep breathing.
- Now exhale and bring the chest down and back to normal position.
Put the equal pressure on both the palms while lifting your chest up
What are the benefits of Cobra pose?
- Cobra pose is one of the best Yoga poses for glowing skin.
- This posture opens up the chest and reduces the pressure and tension on the fatigue.
- This posture will provide your organs with proper amounts of oxygen and will increase your lifespan as well.
#3 Child Pose: This child pose is also known as Shishuasana or Balasana.
How to do the Shishuasana?
- Sit on your keens.
- Try to keep you keens together.
- Now slowly, bend forward by lowering your forehead to touch the floor, While bending forward exhale as you do.
- Keep your arms on the floor alongside with your body and placed your palms facing down on the mat.
- Gently press your chest on the thighs and rest the forehead on the mat. Hold there for a while.
- Now, slowly come up to sit on the heels
What are the benefits of Balasana?
- It encourages the right way of breathing and calms both the body and the mind.
- It is deeply relaxing for the back.
- It Relieves constipation.
- Balasana calms down the nervous system.
- It also helps to get glowing and healthy skin and hair.
#4 Dhanurasana: It is also known as Bow Pose.
How to do the Dhanurasana?
- Lie flat on your stomach, bend your legs upwards and hold both the ankles with your hands
- Inhale while raising your thighs and chest, simultaneously arching your spin as much as possible
- Hold the position for as long as its comfortable. Your body will now look like a bow.
- Exhaling and return to the original position.
What are the benefits of Bow pose?
- Dhanurasana asana is a great stress buster.
- Menstrual discomfort is relieved with regular practice.
- The pressure in your abdomen helps to detoxify your body, thus resulting in great glowing skin.
- Dhanurasana also helps to lose weight.
#5 Shoulder Stand Pose: It is also known as Sarvangasana.
How to do the Shoulder Stand Pose?
- First, lie down flat facing the ceiling and breathe deeply
- Slowly lift your leg toward the ceiling or sky as much as you can
- Place the hands below the hips and palms facing upwards and elbow close to the body.
- As you exhale bend the knees and lift the hips from the floor.
- Inhale and straighten the legs and turn them straight the up
- Place the elbow close to each other it will protect your back an give you the stability
- Hold as much as you, but hold in a stable and comfortable position
- To come from the Sarvangasana, lower the knees to the forehead. Bring your hands down to the floor, palms facing down. Without lifting the head, bring your back down, completely to the floor. Lower the legs to the floor. Relax for a while and then repeat.
What are the benefits of Sarvangasana?
- Sarvangasana will improve blood circulation helps in improving facial skin resulting in glowing skin.
- Sarvangasana help to improve your overall skin texture, also reduce pimples, wrinkles, and dullness in your face.
- However, This yoga pose can reduce your hair fall entirely.
Yoga not will not only facilitates you with the physical problem but also help with emotional cleansing. Also, Yoga improves the blood circulation in your body is enhanced.
When you practice Yoga regularly, it gives more oxygen to the body and lessens the free radicals.
Also, This radical free blood gives radiance to your skin. Apart from glowing skin and hair, Yoga will also, help you to flush out the toxins and make your body toned. It will be an add on to the beauty quotients.
Yoga is not for only spiritual seekers. Though, Anyone can practice it. Once you start doing it, you will find a change in you. You will not only look beautiful but also feel the beauty inside you. Hence The above asanas will definitely benefit you and inevitably reflect on your skin.